CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time for Retreat!



Brian's Head, Utah - Where our church's Women's Ministry Retreat is being held! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Earlier this summer, I was asked to speak at our women's retreat. Honored and excited doesn't begin to describe my emotions!!!! Seriously, I think I squealed all the way home like a school girl who just got asked to prom!! When I received my topic I was even more thrilled! (I can't go into any more details now as some of the ladies from our church read this blog and our extra speakers (me and 2 other ladies) are a surprise).

Since then, my life seems to be one commitment after another. (Funny how the enemy uses distractions to attempt to derail us from God's plan and purpose!) I have all my thoughts ready to go, but desperately need to get them down on paper. So, with the retreat coming up in ten days, I HAVE to focus all my thoughts and prayers on what God wants me to say to these precious ladies. My full attention need to be with them and the amazing opportunity that God has given me to share a glimpse of His heart.

I will NOT be blogging until the beginning of October. I WILL continue to post testimonies this week and next week, which you WON'T want to miss!! (This week's is a 2-part story from an amazing women who shares what is it to be Christian alcoholic-powerful!! And the following week a personal friend shares her story of brokenness and her "new normal". It will move you to tears...and cheers!!)

Please keep me in your prayers if you would as I write, pray and prepare. Thank you all for your love, support and constant encouragement!! You each bless me more than you know!

While I'm away, visit my Blogs That Bless tab to find some of my favorite blogs like Time-Warp Wife, Becoming A Strong Women of God and Women Living Well. I'm sure these ladies will be a blessing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home