CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

It’s Good to be Home!

home is where the heart is

Hi Ladies,
They say that home is where the heart is. Well, my home is certainly here with you!! I missed you all and the encouragement you give to be each day (which is why I wasn’t able to stay away quiet like I had planned.) ♥
First, I want to say a huge “THANK YOU!!” to all the ladies who filled in as guest posts over the past several weeks!! All of you did an amazing job! If you missed any of their posts, I will have a list at the bottom that you can access.

So, what did I do with all my extra time???

~ Although I intended to be completely offline the entire time, I barely made it 1 day!! It wasn’t because of a “need to check in and see what’s going on" attitude. Rather, I found that within a day, I missed you terribly! I look forward to reading your comments, seeing your posts, sharing stories and just “doing life” together! BBM has become such a big part of my life and ministry. God uses you to bless, encourage and revive my soul throughout the day. I just couldn’t stay away!

~ I spent a lot of time praying and seeking God’s direction for BBM Ministries. I will get into more details over time. But I am so thankful to have confirmation in regards to the theme and direction that He has for BBM.

~ I also, hung out – with my kiddos, my family & my friends. It was WONDERFUL!! It reminded me that first and foremost, I am to minister to my husband and children. I LOVE BBM, but too often it has come before them. That is NOT how things are going to be anymore!!! Me…you, we all need to take a step back, re-evaluate our lives and re-prioritize from time to time.

~ I studied and dug into the Word. I can’t wait to begin to unpack all the things God revealed to me. His Word is amazing and ALIVE! He has SO many things that he wants us to know, so many ways he wants us to grow, so many promises he wants us to not just read or quote, but really get into the depths of our hearts and begin to live by! (Can you sense my excitement!?!?! I hope so, ‘cause boy, I am!!!!).

Thank you for joining me on this journey called "life". Isn’t is great to know you’re not alone! It’s my prayer that you will continue to walk with me, as BBM grows and develops into all that God desires it to be. He is good and worthy of our praise!!!
It’s good to be home! ♥


In Case You Missed Them:
Ladies, We Have a Choice” by Darlene Schacht of Time-Warp Wife
Are You Fall-ing?” by Debi Walter of The Romantic Vineyard
Our Marriages Are Worth Fighting For” by Sonya Schroeder of Becoming A Strong Woman of God
What If They Walked Into Your Church?” by Gina Smith of Keepin’ It Real
Left For Dead” by Amelia Rhodes of Amelia Rhodes Blog
Be A Blessing,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home