CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Raise the Banner High {Testimony of Dawn H}

My testimony is one of prophesy.

I had been in and out of church, trying more to be in then out. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for quite some time, when my friend convinced me to come to a ladies meeting at her church on September 25, 2008. The guest speaker  spoke on banner waiving and of prophetic dancing. During her teaching , she felt led to go into prayer. During that time I was prayed over by many people and a prophesy was given to me. A child was coming, but I needed to be obedient and step out and begin to waive my banners and seek God's direction.

I was scared to death, there were no banner waivers in my church and so I was about to tread on new waters. The more I waived, the more God began to bless me and speak to me. The prophesy was confirmed on December 3, 2008. I continued to pray and thank the Lord for what He was about to do in our lives. On January 7, 2009 I learned that I was in fact going to have a child. We were so excited! I grew so much closer to Him, and trusted that all would fall into place. You see my husband was not a Christian at the time. By Easter of 2009, my husband had accepted Christ. I rededicated my live that very same day and God was continuing to do great things in our lives. On August 31, 2009 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was perfect! Almost three years later, our relationship with Christ continues to grow. Our daughter has such a love for Christ as well, and can not wait to get to church. Her love for banners is growing as well, she loves to dance, waive and praise the Lord any way she can.

Dawn H
Dawn and her daughter
*Click here for  more information on banner waiving.

Each of us have a story to share and we would LOVE to share the story God is writing in your life! Your testimony matters. It may be the very thing God will use to minister to someone else. If you are feeling God tug at your heart to share, please contact me at torriesorge@gmail.com or via private message on our Facebook page. I look forward to sharing your testimony very soon!

Be A Blessing,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home