CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rest in the Lord

Morning-time-alone-with-God1

From time to time, all of us need to take a step back. We need to take some time to rest and refocus. We need to be still and really listen to the still, small voice of God as he refreshes us.
For the next 6 weeks, I will be taking a break from blogging and social media. I will be using this time to rest and renew my spirit, spend time in prayer, in the Word, reading, playing with my kids, spending time with my husband and taking time to just breathe, deep and slow. It is the desire of my heart to serve God with all my heart, soul, and mind. And right now, I believe he is calling me to spend some alone time with Him.
During this time, I have arranged for some amazing women to guest post and testimonies will continue to be posted on Thursdays. I’m so excited and honored to have these ladies share their heart for God with you!
A sweet sister, shared a post with me and I loved this line,
When I pace myself, I can better run the race guided by the map I’ve been handed. ~Tsh @ simplemom.net
God has given each of us a path to walk, a race to run. If we sprint out of the gate at full speed, we will tire quickly and give up. If we are sluggish and lazy, we will become disinterested in finishing and give up. However, if we pace ourselves, take necessary “water breaks”, we are able to “throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” ~Hebrews 12:1
run the race
Photo Credit
I pray God’s blessing on each of you. I look forward to spending time with you all again in 6 weeks, refreshed, renewed and ready to run!
Be a Blessing,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home