1. Handprint Tree – Decorate dad’s office with this priceless work of art. All you will need are finger paints and the hands of your little ones. The printable is available for a small fee, so even if you are artistically-challenged (like me) this will be a breeze. Once it dries, simply matte and frame (both can be found at your local craft stores).
2. Kid’s Photo Collage – This is so cute! Each child can tell you what they love most about daddy and you can prepare the comment bubbles. There are FREE printables and a step-by-step tutorial. Works great for grandpa too!!
3. Let’s Go Fishin’ – Does you Dad love to spend the day in the boat or by the lake with his rod and reel? Then this is the perfect gift! Decorate a box with all the “tackle gear” he will need. Each jar is filled with a different snack: gummy worms, Swedish fish, Goldfish crackers and some of dad’s favorites (nuts, candies, etc). He may not be able to use them on his line, but he will have fun snacking away as he waits for a bite. Sweeten the gift even more by offering to tag along for some quality time together.
4. Books, Movies & Music – There are tons of great faith-based options for dad too. For the sports lover, check out books by Tim Tebow or Tony Dungy. The military man in your life won’t want to miss Fearless, the story of Navy Seal Team Six. If reading isn’t dad’s thing, there are awesome cds by today’s top Christian artists like Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns. And don’t forget to pick up the Courageous dvd. It’s a must have for every dad! All of these and more can be found at your Family Christian Store.
5. Don’t forget the card! – For the dad who loves his iPad or Smartphone, this is the perfect card! Here you will find a list of supplies and a tutorial. Great idea for teens!
"The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.” ~ Proverbs 23:24
Be A Blessing,