CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

And the Winners Are:


I just finished hosting the BBM's first Facebook party. It went so well!! I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Thanks for you encouragement, comments, love and support. ♥♥♥

Now for the important stuff. The winners of the giveaways are:

Coffee Mug "He fills my life with good things." - The Straightened Path
$20 Online gift card for Dayspring.com - Chrissy Johnson

Please email me at sorgemom2@yahoo.com as soon as possible so I can get your gift to you! 

Blessings to each of you. You all bless me daily more than you know!





2 comments:

Faithfilledfoodformoms said... [Reply to comment]

Love it Torrie..I want to be a part next time...will you remind me! Blessings!

Torrie Sorge said... [Reply to comment]

I sure will! I'd like to have another one over the summer. 

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home