CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Friday, March 16, 2012

You're Love Never Fails & Savior's Here

Thanks to everyone who shared their favorite songs this week. There were some really great ones. It was so hard to choose just one. SO this week I chose two because their messages were so similar: God's love NEVER fails!! I don't know about you, but I find so much peace, hope and security in that promise.

The first song was submitted by Lori, You're Love Never Fails by Jesus Culture.


The second song was submitted by Glynna, Savior's Here by Kari Jobe. This was a new song for me and I loved it!! (I always love finding a new song/artist!)



So turn it up!! Worship and praise our God who loved us enough to send His son for us!!

Each week we share some of the music that God is using to touch our souls. We want to hear from YOU!!! Comment here or on our Facebook page with the name and artist of your favorite song. Next week we might feature you!

Be Blessed,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home