CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Weekly Favorites {Posts from Around the Blogging World}

Today I was catching up on some reading. As always, there are some amazing articles out there. Here are a few that spoke to my heart...


Rapunzel Braid Hair Clip ~ DIY Tutorial at Lovin' Our Chaos: This is so adorable! If you have a little princess (or know one) this is a must for the dress-up box. She gives a full "how-to" with great pictures. Pssst, if you're like me and are not as crafty as you'd like to be, you can buy them at Missy Prissy Bow Boutique.




50 Ways to Inspire Your Husband at MomLife Today: As a "suitable helpmate" we should always be looking for ways to encourage and support our husbands. This post has 50...yes, 50...easy ideas to let your man know that you love him, you're proud of him and that you believe in him. 
 



It Takes A Village at The Better Mom: I have a friend who jokingly calls our social circle "Our Village". This post explains how right she is!! Here you will find tips on how to cultivate a community if you're longing for one, or how to deepen the relationships God's already given you. Great post!!

 



I Don't Want to Raise a Good Child at Proverbs 31 Ministries: So I saved the best for last! This post speaks to my very soul as a mother. God has really been stretching me in this area lately, nudging me to give up control yet again and rely on His perfect plan. This is a MUST read for all you mommas out there. 

So these are a few of my favorites this week. Praying they encourage, challenge and bless your soul today!

Be Blessed My Friend,

1 comments:

Little Mommy said... [Reply to comment]

Great finds!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home