CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great I AM - New Life Worship


Image Detail

Last Sunday, our worship team introduced a new song, Great I Am. I loved it so much I continued playing it all afternoon!! (So of course, I had to share it with all of you! ;-)

Lately, God has been using songs full of bold, powerful statements to speak to my heart. Last week's feature, Courageous, calls men (and women) to rise up and live a life of boldness and courage as we take our families, morals and values back! Great I Am reminds me of the AWESOME power and majesty that is the God we serve. My favorite line is,
The mountains shake before you, the demons run and flee,
at the mention of your name, King of Majesty;
There is no pow'r in hell or any who can stand
before the power and the Presence of the
Great I AM
Can I get an AMEN!!!! I could listen to just that part of the song over and over and over! So as you listen, I pray that this song speaks to you, stirs your heart and calls you draw even nearer to HIM today!



What song is God using to minister to you? We want to know!! Click the link below and leave us a comment on our Facebook Page. I look forward to hearing how God is moving in YOUR life!!

2 comments:

Karenclement said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhhh,very moving!  Thanks for sharing.  My all time favourite is Shout to The Lord, but recently I have remembered This Kingdom

Torrie said... [Reply to comment]

Shout to the Lord is a definite favorite here too!!! I could listen to Darlene sing that song all day! I don't think I know This Kingdom. I will look that one up. Who sings it? 

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home