I am so excited to announce that this week (Jan 18) Blessed Beyond Measure will be joining thirteen other blogs to bring you 10 Days of Proverbs 31. This series dives into the many aspects of the woman described in Proverbs 31 and how we can apply her Godly character to our own lives.
Below is a list of all participating blogs and their topics. Every day for 10 days each blog will bring you a new post concerning our given focus. We have been praying over this series and know that God has great things planned for it and you!
- Contributing to Family Income/2 better than 1
- The Fear of the Lord/Satisfied by Love
- Using Time Wisely/Blessed Beyond Measure
- Taking Care of Needy/Shadow Wonder
- Using Money Wisely/For Such a Time as This
- Beauty is Fleeting/Monique Zackery
- Keeping an Eye on Home/Just a Glimpse
- She Can Laugh at the Days Ahead/Faith Filled Food For Mom
- Clothed in Strength and Dignity/One Thing I've Learned
- Taking Care of Others/2Savvy Gals
- Being Creative/A Patchwork Mommy
- Bringing Variety to Family/Karen Dawkins
- Extending Your Hand to the Poor/Woman's Fellowship House
- Organization/Teaching What is Good