CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's a Blog Party!



Courtney at WomenLivingWell.org is hosting a blog party. She's asked us to tell a little about ourselves. So here's a lil' about me.

Hi! My name is Torrie. For the past 11 years, I have been married to the love of my life. God has given us 2 beautiful kiddos, Logan (9) and Leah (3), which are my full-time joy. For the past 2 years, we have called Las Vegas home.

I love Jesus, Bible studies, good friends, cooking & baking, shopping, reading, music, coffee, tea, all things food, and of course...blogging! Although I've only been blogging seriously for about 6 months, I have loved writing since high school. Here you will find post about family life, parenting, marriage, lessons God is teaching me and my family, meal planning, and recipes. My "desk" is not exactly, well a desk. I write where ever I can find a quiet conner of the house, which usually is in our bedroom.

I blog because, after feeling God calling me to do so and A LOT of prayer, I believe that it is where He wants to use me. He has given me a passion for blogging and reaching out to women. It is the desire of my heart that God uses the simple words that are written here to the fullness of His glory.

"May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home