CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

God at Work


How do I know God's really working and moving? Because I'm feeling spiritually attacked on all sides.
Although BBM hasn't been up and running for a long time, I know in my heart that God wants to use it for His glory. I have spent countless hours in prayer over the words that I type, the topics covered and the people who log on. And honestly, it would be a lot easier if He would have just said, "Yeah, maybe this is just a hobby. Let's try a different ministry." But just the opposite has happened. My passion for BBM has grown and my heart's desire to see it used to bring women into a closer relationship with Him has become my driving force.

So how am I being attacked? The enemy knows our weaknesses and loves to throw them in our face any chance he gets. I have felt insecure in my writing abilities. I have been stressed out trying to find time to write. I've been totally over-thinking every word I type and the design of my blog. These are all things that before I never worried about. When I wrote, I just wrote. Whatever was on my mind went on the page (kinda like right now). I guess this is a kind of vent of my soul.

Secondly, I have been awakened in the night with my biggest fears boldly in my mind. Fears that I normally don't ever think or worry about; fears that I know God has in full control.

I don't know what God's plan is for BBM. What I do know is that He has given me a strong desire to reach out to women. I know that, for now at least, He wants me to use the blogging world as my ministry. As with any ministry, the enemy will try everything he can to destroy it. But I believe that my God is mighty! He is able to do exceedingly more than we can ask or think! There is no weapon (fear, insecurities, NOTHING) that will prosper! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! God's got this. And where He wants to take it is up to Him! I'm just a vessel, humbled that he would choose to use me.

2 comments:

Ashley Pichea said... [Reply to comment]

Praying with and for you as you seek God's purpose for your blog!!

Torrie said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you Ashley. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home