CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heaven for Real


I LOVE to read! There was a time when I would read 3 books at the same time-1 in the car, 1 by my bed and 1 at work. Then came my beautiful children and life got just a little busier. Now I'm happy to finish a book every 6 months (since I fall asleep after just a couple of pages! LOL). But today I finished an amazing book. It was so good that I read it in under a month! It's called Heaven Is For Real and whether you already believe in heaven or you struggle with questions, this book will give you a glimpse into the unknown. It's the true account of a little boy's trip to heaven and back. Sound a little far fetched? That's what his parents, a pastor and his wife, thought too-that was until their son could tell them things there was no way he could possibly know.

I highly recommend this books (as if you couldn't tell). Want some more info about it first? Check out the link below. It's an interview the family gave in March 2011 on TODAY. Happy Reading! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=F3xItrGOi6Q

1 comments:

Leah Nicole Price said... [Reply to comment]

Loved this book! It was such a good reminder to me of what heaven will be like.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home