CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family, Friends, & Festivities....Oh, my!

Like surprises? I don't really...too nosey, I think. But I do like planning them. So for Tony's 40th birthday (Sept 7) I wanted to plan something really special. About 6 mos ago, I'd emailed Tony's parents & best friends from Ohio to come surprise him. Since we moved to Vegas, I invited our LA friends too. Everyone was able to make it!!! And Tony...well, he was kind of surprised. He says he knew something was up. Surprised or not, we had a great time. We were able to hang out with our LA buddies. Next his parents flew in; followed by his long-time best friends from Ohio. And finally, my dad rearranged some meetings so he could be there too! It was an awesome week!

We spent 3 days on the Strip, pretending we don't live here. Eatting our way through LV, seeing the sites, shopping, shopping, seeing "O" by Cirque du Soleil, did I mention shopping☺!

Along the way we had to have a 1st birthday party for our little princess! Tony actually let her have a cupcake! (Normally, he won't let her have anything "good" to eat. He says she doesn't need the added sugar, salt, grease, etc. He's right, but man, I feel bad for her sometimes.) Lucky for him, she didn't even like the cupcake. So Logan brought her a piece of watermelon with a candle! She gobbled it up!! I can't believe she's one already. Time really does fly! How precious these 2 angels are! Truely gifts from heaven.


Needless to say, after almost 2 weeks of entertaining & playing tour guide (which was a blast & I'd be happy to do again, anytime☺) I was exhausted! But the day after everyone went home, Logan stated school.


It was so great to see our parents & close friends. We can't wait to see you all again ASAP! Love you all♥♥! And next time you all come, you can crash at our house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home