CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for visiting BBM. We are happy you've stopped by and would love for you to become a part of our community. Simply subscribe to our RSS feed or by email so you don't miss a thing! You can also follow BBM on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Poor Babies

Well, it's official...Logan is really sick! I took him & Leah (who seems to have the beginning symptoms too) to their new pediatrician on Thursday. One listen to Logan's lungs and she was asking me who has asthma in our family because he was wheezing so badly. I told her that I didn't know of anyone. She checked him all out & gave him a breathing treatment in the office. It helped, but not enough. So she ordered one to be delivered to our apartment later that day, wrote the various RX for both kids, and walked me through how to use the machine. The official diagnosis...borderline bronchitis/phenomena. Leah has a bad cough, but it hasn't settled in her lungs so just some cough syrup for her.
The neubulizer was delivered late Thursday evening & I gave Logan his first at-home treatment. We all left a lot better (the kids weren't coughing & slept more peacefully). I give him 3 treatments a day. We have a follow up appointment on Friday to see how he's doing. I'm so thankful I kept the appointment. I was only trying to get his shot records so we could register him for school!
Some may wonder if all of these hurdles meant that we weren't supposed to move here. But I for sure that this is where God wants us. I have such a peace about that. Satan has definitely tried to make us frustrated, tired and sick (to say the least). But we know that God's works out all things for good & for His purpose. This too shall pass...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by BBM. It's my prayer that this blog has been used by God to bless you today. I'd love to hear from you. This is a safe place to learn, grow and support each other. All I ask is that all comments are respectful. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Linked Up Here:

Monday:
Tuesday:
Growing Home tasty-tuesday_thumb_thumb_thumb1_thu
Wednesday:
Thursday:

BBM is Featured Here!

Growing Home